Sunday, October 19, 2008

Video - How to Trade a Stall at Resistance

Hi Folks,

Many have asked me "what's a stall look like" and I caught
one a week ago for demonstration.
We were shorting a stall at resistance on this day, and the
audio/video will let you "into my mind" as I walk through
the trade from the time it developed until it was closed
out.
It wasn't a homerun trade by any means. In fact, this trade
turned into a scalp...and I also got out for a quick second
look, but then got right back in on time. It's 12 minutes
long, but worth the time especially if you have wondered
what a stall looks like.

Take a look at what a "stall at resistance" looks like
and how I traded it here:
**Please allow the page a few seconds to load**

http://tradestalker.com/stall%20at%20resistance/

Good Trading,
Mike Reed
www.tradestalker.com

PS: This week we have something REALLY big for you. Keep
your eyes peeled for email telling more about what is in the
works to help YOU in this wild market.

No comments: