Saturday, October 25, 2008

Definition of the "Last Trapped"

Definition of "Last Trapped"

For those of you who are not familiar with my set ups, here is a definition of "Last Trapped"

I refer to "Last Trapped" areas as being areas where traders who were shorting or covering long positions were left behind as the market moved up fast. Traders who were maybe not using a stop would have been trapped there, and as the market moves back up to that area those traders will be looking to get whole again and buy the market.

I often incorporate "Last trapped" areas in finding the next day's support and resistance levels. I cover "Last Trapped" areas in depth in my new course, "Read the Greed-LIVE!"

CLICK HERE to watch a video I made of the "LAST TRAPPED".

Good Trading,
Mike Reed
TradeStalker.com

No comments: