Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 19, 2013 Market Action

Today we had mostly sideways action pre fed announcement.
But for those who were patient a classic setup that
I teach in the course occurred post fed announcement for
a profit potential of 10 plus points. Check out the
chart and see how the support and resistance levels
frame the market and can give you opportunities to
profit.
I marked the chart with an arrow showing the location
of the trade. I even alerted the subscribers that
the 1635 level was a dynamic resistance level and
to look for a reaction there. The dynamic resistance
level are formed through out the day and I teach
students how to find these zones in the trading camp
that I hold once or twice year. 

Check out the website to get more information or contact
me via email.


No comments: